Megan Demartini and Andrew Fay’s St. Petersburg Wedding
• Mother and Grandmother of the bride both wore a beautiful long sleeved, completely lace dress on their wedding days. As my “something old” and as a tribute to them, I used a piece of the lace from the sleeve of the dress to wrap the stems of my bouquet.
• The groom wore cufflinks with the State of Florida seal purchased in the gift shop at the State Capitol where he and the bride both work.
• The groom and groomsmen wore “happy socks” on the wedding day – a personal favorite of the groom!
• Hashtag: #everykissbeginswithfay
• Calligraphy on the signs – especially the bar menu.
• Using Mad Libs cards as a guest book was a great idea and so much fun to read through them all afterwards.
Where did you get your inspiration?
“I knew that I wanted the color scheme to be soft, neutral colors mixed with accents of gold and mercury glass. Zoe Gallina at Botanica helped take my ideas to another level by incorporating more color and a lot of greenery, which gave it a chic natural look that I just loved,” said Megan.
Photos: Amy Pezzicara, Pezz Photo | www.pezzphoto.com
Coordinator: Nicole with Confetti Events | www.confettievents.net
Church: St. Thomas the Episcopal Church | www.stthomasstpete.org
Venue: Museum of Fine Arts | www.fine-arts.org
Food and Cake: Olympia Catering | www.olympiacatering.com
Hair and Makeup: Jess Waldrop | www.jesswaldrop.com
Florist and Décor: Botanica | www.botanicaflorist.com
Band: Serenade of Souls | www.serenadeofsouls.com
String Quartet: Strings Attached | www.stringsattachedfl.com
Photo Booth: The Bliss Booth | www.theblissbooth.com
Videography: Danny Quinn with Catalyst Media | www.catalystmediaproductions.com
Wedding Dress and Belt: Legends by Romona Keveza; Isabel O’Neil Bridal Salon | www.isabelbridal.com
Bridesmaids Dresses: Jenny Yoo
© Tampa Bay Weddings Magazine & Blog | A Metro Life Media, Inc. Publication