Photos courtesy of ShutterBooth Photo Booth
With wedding season in full swing, many couples are shopping for that special party favor for their reception. The Photo Booth has proved it’s not just a trend but has fast become a staple form of fun and entertainment at wedding receptions. But not all photo booth companies are created equal. With various photo booth companies in the Tampa area, very often couples think of price as the major deciding factor. However, when choosing a photo booth provider, it’s important to consider more than just price and do your research on the company you hire for your special day:
Here is a list of questions to ask ShutterBooth or any Photo Booth company you are considering hiring for your special day.
- How long has your company been in business?
- How does the photo booth look? Is it well constructed?
- What do the photos look like? Can they print strips or 4×6 prints? Are photos printed with quality ink and paper?
- What type of host will show up day of event? Do you get to choose your host?
- How does the host dress? What do they do during the event?
- How much setup time is included with the booth package?
- What options are included with the quoted package? i.e., delivery, logo design, quality props, online gallery
- What additional options are available, aside from what’s offered?
- Does the company have adequate liability insurance?
- Does the company have systems processes in places to be sure the equipment operates correctly?
ShutterBooth Photo Booth offers the Traditional ShutterBooth Photo Booth and the OPEN Air Photo Booth Setup. Popular options include: Scrapbook Service, Video Booth, Instant Social Media Sharing. For more information about Shutterbooth visit www.ShutterBooth.com or to book a ShutterBooth for your event contact email@example.com or call 813.770.9132.
© Tampa Bay Weddings Magazine & Blog | A Metro Life Media, Inc. Publication